• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Play O the Day - Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, 15 said:

call me crazy but I see Funchess as more of an AJ Green type receiver than Kelvin.

"While Kelvin is a prototype possession receiver that uses his body well to gain the upper hand, Devin is much more fluid and athletic in his routes and after the catch. Benjamin and Funchess compliment one another nicely, giving offensive coordinator Mike Shula a variety of skill sets to identify mismatches."  http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2016/08/04/carolina-panthers-devin-funchess/

I'll take AJ Green numbers for Funchess any day. I'm sure he would too. 6000+ yds. in his 1st 5 seasons and he missed 3 games in '14. 

17 minutes ago, ShutDwn said:

Give him the ball on crossing routes and let him run. This offense needs YAC and Funchess is the guy.

I actually think that is the missing link of the O....Olsen, KB and Funches are all big body possession guys.

Why I still endorse thanking Ted Jr and focusing on improving our speed WR position 

1 hour ago, 15 said:

call me crazy but I see Funchess as more of an AJ Green type receiver than Kelvin.

Funny you say that because that was the exact thought that came to my mind. That video in Jeremy's post is very green-esque

long-lanky and watches the ball to his hands. 

3 hours ago, motocross_cat said:

Even after our performance last year i really dont think the nfl knows whats about to hit them.

Seriously. How can any Panther fan not be excited about this team? I can easily see Cam's passing numbers go up this year. If anything goes down, it will be his rushing yardage and TD's, but that's only because he won't need to run as much.

Archived