• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Notes and Photos - Day 6 - Come and get it

Jeremy Igo

Hey, people saying Voth makes poo up, where ya at? I've been hearing echoes all day.

TC reports are great but unless we are there we don't know enough. Like in this article, Bradberry being the #1 is totally news to me. Very interesting.

16 minutes ago, ShutDwn said:

Hey, people saying Voth makes poo up, where ya at? I've been hearing echoes all day.

TC reports are great but unless we are there we don't know enough. Like in this article, Bradberry being the #1 is totally news to me. Very interesting.

To be fair,  it isn't number 1 and number 2 as much as it us left and right. Bradberry starts on the left. Worley in the right. I was just meaning who the better cb could be in the long run. 

TE Scott Simonson has been getting plenty of reps with the first and second teams, maybe as many as Dickson. This could mean that Dickson and Simonson are in direct competition for that number 2 tight end spot, with the 3rd spot being already claimed by seventh round draft pick Beau Sandland.

Bye bye Dickson

Awesome notes about the back of the roster position battles. I saw Norwood and Byrd mentioned, are they the two closest to that 5th WR spot currently? Also is it a fair to guess that Horton-Miley and Delaire-Cox would be the direct competitions at DE? All I have is pre draft measurements (height, weight, length, etc) to speculate off of but each pairing is very similar in that aspect. 

55 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

To be fair,  it isn't number 1 and number 2 as much as it us left and right. Bradberry starts on the left. Worley in the right. I was just meaning who the better cb could be in the long run. 

First of all, thanks for doing this. Secondly, can you tell a difference in the athleticism of the CB group now, compared to last year? I don't expect any of them to be more athletic than J-No, but I'm guessing that the overall athleticism has gone up, no?

TE Scott Simonson has been getting plenty of reps with the first and second teams, maybe as many as Dickson. This could mean that Dickson and Simonson are in direct competition for that number 2 tight end spot, with the 3rd spot being already claimed by seventh round draft pick Beau Sandland.

I could definitely see Dickson getting cut or possibly traded.

47 minutes ago, 15 said:

he tried to make it sound like the dude tore his ACL again when it wasn't anything serious at all. and then claimed that nobody thinks Hill is good anyways and has no chance (even though he is already an average bubble player anyways). This is the first I've heard of him having a bad day all around so idk where he's getting that or why he would make such a bold statement. 

then I remembered he's a below average media guy that needs clicks.

No he said he's not quite the same WR

6 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

First of all, thanks for doing this. Secondly, can you tell a difference in the athleticism of the CB group now, compared to last year? I don't expect any of them to be more athletic than J-No, but I'm guessing that the overall athleticism has gone up, no?

I think they are every bit as athletic as J No. Just maybe not as aggressive and competitive. I think the overall athleticism has gone up at the cost of experience.

Archived