• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talking Panthers on the radio...

Jeremy Igo

Cut Voth some slack. He's from the land of Cleve, so it's hard for him to be positive about anything football-related. Not in the DNA up there

Have to disagree with Wegher needing to make the team by beating Whittaker. We carried 5 players in the RB/FB group last year, and didn't bring in much competition besides UDFA FB Rockhead Badbackson, and he's not making the club from the tub. Playing time is a different story, but Wegher's roster spot is secure. Until it isn't.

Sanchez resembles Ricky Manning, Jr., huh? I was thinking Captain Munnerlyn, since Ricky's career went downhill fast when the downfield contact rules were changed because of Ricky's thuggery in the Iggles playoff game. Captain is a little less rough, and Sanchez doesn't have the meat on his bones, yet, to be close to how physical Ricky was, much less Captain.

Overall good marks for the interview. Area of focus would be practice your elocution. Too many stumbles on "He", and overuse of "you know". Let your considerable knowledge of our Panthers show with clarity and confidence, and you'll sound more professional than the guys at WFNZ who get paid to publicly speak.

Hope that's worded constructively.

28 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Well,  that's as good as I get at 7:30 am with only one cup of coffee. :) 

Pretty good considering. Keep striving for improvement, tho, like Cam, Luke, etc. That's the price of becoming a public figure. Look forward to your next radio stint

14 minutes ago, O-Ther said:

Pretty good considering. Keep striving for improvement, tho, like Cam, Luke, etc. That's the price of becoming a public figure. Look forward to your next radio stint

I plan on modeling my fame less on Luke and more on Charlie Sheen. 

Hey @Jeremy Igo seriously nice work. I remember last year it seemed like they were trying to "squeeze you in" sometimes. This year, they seem very supportive and happy for the insight you give. You gave some solid behind the scenes perspective from a knowledgeable panther fan and "reporter". Nice calm demeanor that added carolinahuddle.com at the right moments. Keep doing work like that and we may have a big wig on our hands.

Archived