• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lou Young vs Keyarris Garrett

Jeremy Igo

Ball is a safety. McClain, Young, and Johnson seem to be the guys needing to show they deserve a roster spot. 

Add a vet? I'd say it depends on who becomes available, as well as how the coaches feel about the group that's already here. 

31 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Wasn't Lou hyped up by Norman before he left? Young was severely underrated coming into this camp. He's the type of DB that excels in our system.

I think it's Lou Young who's been picking up where JNo left off in terms of lots of extra reps after practice... Seems like he's really hungry and ready to do whatever it takes to try and get a spot.

1 minute ago, pantherclaw said:

I doubt a vet CB is signed at all.

It would go against everything the team has said about building young long-term depth at the position. Everything they have done (rescinding tag on Norman, cutting Boykin, not looking at a veteran guy like Cromartie/ Hall) should be immediatelty brought into question.

In the words of Mike Erhmantrout, "No Half Measures."

Unless there is an injury or Rivera and Gettleman sense the group isn't up to snuff, it would be completely incomprehensible.

Archived