• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lockdown: Carolina Panthers secondary wins the day

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, csx said:

Norman had a good breakup on that 2nd one.

I've seen stills of that play from the end zone, and it was a very nice play.  Typical of what we've seen from him before.  It would be fairly easy for anyone to record all of someone's plays, and cherry pick the bad ones to post.  KB was taking his lunch money last year at this time.  His season turned out decent...

9 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Got it, then I assume they were more talking about how he had him beat, but the ball was poorly thrown. Norman only broke it up because Garcon had to stop and come back.

I can see that, true.

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

From the article, I think Garcon caught it. Also, it was under thrown, Garcon had him beat deep.

He knocked it loose, but whether he caught it, or not, doesn't have any influence on the point I was making.  We don't have to support Norman because he's not a Panther anymore.  That's fine, but people are going above and beyond, to make him look like poo that we were better off without.  The abounding pettiness is pretty fuging sad.  It's no wonder society is so fuged right now.

Anyway, the point is, you can give me any name you choose, and I can easily run down the road to Spartanburg, and come back with a string of clips that will make said person look like a scrub.  System or not, Norman was a beast for us, an all-pro, and beyond awesome as a person.  The assholes putting him on blast every chance they get, need to crawl in a hole somewhere...

I say right around week 12 to the end of the season, the corners will be kicking ass and taking names barring injuries. I'm still predicting they struggle in the beginning

One player I'm iffy on is Tre Boston. We'll see how he do as a starter at FS all year

Archived