• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welp... Shaq vs Dickson....

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Have a feeling Dicksin doesnt make the team

That would require someone else doing better. It is difficult to look at one play in which we don't really know what we are looking for exactly and know how he stacks up overall against the other options.

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Ok I see the "QB" in the drill now. He blended in with the white shirt. Looks like Dickson though did what he was supposed to. Shaq was driven to the outside and way past the QB.

My thought as well, though it's ugly.  There's also a clip in the longer video where Dickson is flat out holding TD during his rush. Not a great drill for Ed.

2 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Shaq will be one a game breaker. I would not be surprised if Shaq makes a case for best LB ahead of Kuechly this year or next. When TD is the 3rd best LB on the team, you know that unit is going to dominate on every level of the defense.

"Look at me! Look at my shock value! 

... Luke is the best defender in the entire league. It's one thing to be excited about Shaq, but common dude. You are just embarrassing yourself. Sheesh. We've hardly even even seen Shaq play

11 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Poor Dickson ends up way out of frame.... Shaq is pure beast.

I think I saw one on the Panthers website that (I think) was Marcus Lucas being eaten alive by Colin Jones on a blitz pickup drill. That kid might be toast this year.

12 hours ago, csx said:

That would require someone else doing better. It is difficult to look at one play in which we don't really know what we are looking for exactly and know how he stacks up overall against the other options.

Dicksons blitz pickup in the super bowl is enough tape to cut him.  

But yes we do need a upgrade at TE#2 hope sandlands the answer.  

Archived