• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Receivers Update - How it is shaping up..

Jeremy Igo

Happy to hear about Hill stepping up to back up the coaching staff's upbeat comments during OTAs.

Also, I believe in Funch this year stepping up big time with KB and Olsen catching most of the shading.

Sidenote: I placed a friendly wager at the bar last night with 1 of my Seahawk friends that Funch would put up better numbers than Lockett this year..... We shall see.

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Why won't we get Cam any weapons?!

You been typing this for like months now. I have been one of the advocates for the underrated weapons we have. I remember when most people were dumping on me for still hanging onto the hope that Stephen Hill would turn into something. 

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

@Jeremy Igo or anyone else that was there in person today, i saw a few vague tweets on how impressive Damiere Byrd was today, but no details.  I prett6 much decided that he wouldn't develop into much after his showing last year, but what are your impressions so far this year?

+1

I saw those too, I'm hoping to get some clarification as well.

1 hour ago, IGSaint said:

You been typing this for like months now. I have been one of the advocates for the underrated weapons we have. I remember when most people were dumping on me for still hanging onto the hope that Stephen Hill would turn into something. 

I'm tweaking some of our resident panic bunnies.

6 hours ago, csx said:

I don't put much credence in it but they were mentioning on wfnz that Hill had an issue with drops yesterday. I'm also pretty sure they said they couldn't even see the field..so there is that.

Hill had one reported drop yesterday just shortly before he came up with that big catch, I believe.

I have to say that seeing KB's press conference just now made my night. Despite the unfortunate physical aspect I think that injury really bettered him. I don't specifically remember his personality before but he just seems so genuinely happy and positive now. 

Archived