• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kawann Short Madden Rating

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

The Panthers are going to be sick in Madden this year, although the secondary will probably be exploitable with all the rookies. 

Which is why I trade for Steve Smith and play him at corner. 13 interceptions a game. 

Gettleman.... call me. 

33 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Probably already posted somewhere, but I saw that Cam was a 94, behind only Aaron Rodgers at 96. None of our offensive lineman were in the Top 10, which was dominated by Cowboys and Packers. Think those are the only position groups out so far

If they lumped all OL into a single category then I'm probably OK with that, though Trai is up there. If it's by single position, then there's no way in hell 10 other guards are better than Trai.

Short being behind 5 other DTs is comical.  Madden will have our Rookie Cbs probably in the 70s if I had to guess. Madden goes off media profiling for ratings more than actual skill.  The last update from 16 had Norwell like an 82 which is laughable too.  We have 2 of the best young guards in the game. Kalil is easily a top 3 center.  Don't hold these first ratings creditable at all until week 2-4 after the first couple of games play out.

1 hour ago, Catufb85 said:

Short being behind 5 other DTs is comical.  Madden will have our Rookie Cbs probably in the 70s if I had to guess. Madden goes off media profiling for ratings more than actual skill.  The last update from 16 had Norwell like an 82 which is laughable too.  We have 2 of the best young guards in the game. Kalil is easily a top 3 center.  Don't hold these first ratings creditable at all until week 2-4 after the first couple of games play out.

Putting rookie CBs like Carolina's in the 70s seems a reasonable place to start.

Archived