• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beer!!!

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

I enjoy all different kinds of beer, but if I'm gonna drink for recreation I'm drinking mass produced.  At that point it's not about flavor and I'm just drinking until I sleep.

Cost?  Ease?

Just curious.

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Def cost and less bloating  Crafts that I like tend to be heavy and dark, that leads to headaches and bad hangovers.  

You need to look into session IPA's if you like that style.

As to the bloating, I always feel like I'm going to throw up with drinking Bud Light or it's ilk.

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

You need to look into session IPA's if you like that style.

As to the bloating, I always feel like I'm going to throw up with drinking Bud Light or it's ilk.

If you drink a case of craft I guarantee you'll spew.  Lol.

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

If you drink a case of craft I guarantee you'll spew.  Lol.

If I drink a case of anything I'm probably spewing these days...haha.

Did some case races back in the day, but far too old for that ish now.

7 minutes ago, thefuzz said:

If I drink a case of anything I'm probably spewing these days...haha.

Did some case races back in the day, but far too old for that ish now.

I'm not a hardcore drinker or anything but crafts have a slightly higher alcohol content and I tend to get stupid.  So I drink lesser beer to hang on to my inhibitions a little longer.

On 7/25/2016 at 7:49 PM, jayflip said:

Eh. I can understand where you're coming from, kinda. 

I mean, yeah, boxed mash potatoes get the job done and they're cheap. But they don't compare to homemade mashed taters. 

Street weed with stems and seeds is ok, and gets the job done. But it doesn't compare to medical MJ. 

Bud light is OK and gets the job done, but give me a cold IPA from Ballast and I'm a much happier man. 

I still drink poo beer. I love highlife. But given the choice, I'll support a craft brew any day of the week. 

I enjoy alcohol. But also include getting the best value. Not going to address my drug habits on a public forum, just say I looking for the best value again. Genetics( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) are the same ingredients, I do not care about labels, except for a few rare items. I don't know if it was my training or travels, I just found you can not have favorites. I will state the cheap stuff does give me more headaches\hangovers than the top self pure stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).  I'll follow that by saying after a certain point, top-self and $1,000+ wine taste nearly the same as the cheap stuff. I mean I'll drink wine out a plastic cup at a rich folk events. I guess one of my vices is ice, I do love me some ice in mixed drinks. One thing I always miss while traveling out of the states, ice ice baby.

Archived