• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Beer!!!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

Ahem, the gentleman beer enthusiast shows up at a party/tailgate with a sixer of his favorite micro for himself and a case of normals to share with the crowd. If that case comes in Panthers colors, even better.

Cheers.

That is a helluva gentleman. 

2 minutes ago, donttreadonme said:

That is a helluva gentleman. 

Not really. Its not like a case of Bud is gonna break anyone's wallett, and keeping their hands filled with the regular stuff keeps them away from yours. You get the smugness of looking like the nice guy, but also a built in security system to keep the filthy casuals away from your brew. Win/win.

2 minutes ago, ItsNotGonnaBeAlright said:

Not really. Its not like a case of Bud is gonna break anyone's wallett, and keeping their hands filled with the regular stuff keeps them away from yours. You get the smugness of looking like the nice guy, but also a built in security system to keep the filthy casuals away from your brew. Win/win.

Sir, you and I come from the same school of thought on this one. Cheers! 

You beer snobs have become as bad as wine snobs. Very sad.

In my prime days, I always had plenty of bud light, coolers, and wine. Not for me, but for the ladies. Ladies loved bud light, and the ones that thought they where classy loved wine. Funny pro tip- I brought a nice $50 (listed 200+)bottle of red wine form one of my rich friends ....... After finishing it myself with a nice steak, I'd refill it with a good box wine when needed. Worked too good, ayyye dem days!

2 hours ago, SCP said:

There are 3 kinds of beer I say no to: chocolate flavored beer, coffee flavored beer, and Bud/Bud Light.

Sir, you need to try the right porter / stout. Come back out to SD. poo, you might be able to score Ballast Victory at Sea where you are now. 

38 minutes ago, MV%doe said:

You beer snobs have become as bad as wine snobs. Very sad.

Eh. I can understand where you're coming from, kinda. 

I mean, yeah, boxed mash potatoes get the job done and they're cheap. But they don't compare to homemade mashed taters. 

Street weed with stems and seeds is ok, and gets the job done. But it doesn't compare to medical MJ. 

Bud light is OK and gets the job done, but give me a cold IPA from Ballast and I'm a much happier man. 

I still drink poo beer. I love highlife. But given the choice, I'll support a craft brew any day of the week. 

Archived