• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign a TE

Jeremy Igo

As if the Swole comparisons weren't easy enough...

"After making his way up I-77 to Huntersville (where he’s staying with ex-Panthers tight end Brandon Williams), Wallace was still trying to get his head around the fact he’s on the roster of his boyhood team."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article91770297.html#storylink=cpy

3 hours ago, jdpanther5 said:

As if the Swole comparisons weren't easy enough...

"After making his way up I-77 to Huntersville (where he’s staying with ex-Panthers tight end Brandon Williams), Wallace was still trying to get his head around the fact he’s on the roster of his boyhood team."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article91770297.html#storylink=cpy

swol bones still doing his part in helping panther nation, respect fam.

5 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Wallace hasn't played since high school.

Since he switched to basketball at 14, don't think he even qualifies for high school FB status. OTOH I don't think it took him two years to learn and contribute at Aussie ball, so I don't necessarily buy the two year learning curve for figuring out how to play TE. With zero college experience at football, Antonio Gates was a starter in his rookie season for the Chargers.

5 hours ago, Randolph Panther said:

I have a question that is not totally related to this topic...How much do players get paid if they are on a NFL practice squad or they are invited to try out in training camp and play some of the preseason games?

Last season the minimum for PS players was $6.6k per week.

Archived