• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, h0llywood said:

Scary to think coverage is not as good as his tackling ... but hes the highest rated in that aspect. Far and away best MLB 

Honestly might be the best ever when it's all said and done, the guy in second place is still a whole 5 points behind him.  And as others have said, pass coverage was SUPPOSED to be his weakness

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

How is a grade of 99.5 even possible. Seems like madden glitch numbers

The only "bad" play I can remember Luke having was @ Atlanta when Julio went over him to get the ball for the go-ahead TD. And that wasn't really Luke's fault if I remember correctly. Both he and Coleman mis-timed their jumps. And had either of them timed it right, that ball would have been batted down.

1 hour ago, UpstatePanther said:

The only "bad" play I can remember Luke having was @ Atlanta when Julio went over him to get the ball for the go-ahead TD. And that wasn't really Luke's fault if I remember correctly. Both he and Coleman mis-timed their jumps. And had either of them timed it right, that ball would have been batted down.

He was 50 yards down the field in coverage on one of the top WRs in the game. The fact he was even close makes it an absolutely amazing play for a MLB.

1 hour ago, UpstatePanther said:

Luke was distracted by Kurt's sudden urge to fall down. That split second was enough to distract him.

Archived