• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Fest is selling out today...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

I tried for 5 hours then just gave the fug up. wanted to take my 3 year old because she asked to see the panthers back in may. Oh well. may have to sell some plasma for a few months to afford 3 game tickets.

something is clearly wrong with the desktop version because my desktop has been sitting at the wait screen for hours, but if i try to do it through my mobile device, it goes through almost instantaneously. unfortunately my phone doesn't want to cooperate with the page beyond that and i haven't been able to get anything whilst others no doubt load up on 6 "just in case" tickets which will probably be empty seats come August 5th. i'm starting to think this was a poor decision by the team.

Just now, Growl said:

something is clearly wrong with the desktop version because my desktop has been sitting at the wait screen for hours, but if i try to do it through my mobile device, it goes through almost instantaneously. unfortunately my phone doesn't want to cooperate with the page beyond that and i haven't been able to get anything whilst others no doubt load up on 6 "just in case" tickets which will probably be empty seats come August 5th. i'm starting to think this was a poor decision by the team.

If it makes you feel any better, I got six and none of them will be just in case.

Hope that helps you out.  Thanks.

3 hours ago, Growl said:

I got mine on desktop right away. You may want to reload on desktop. At this point, why not? 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I got mine on desktop right away. You may want to reload on desktop. At this point, why not? 

i actually was just able to get my phone to work with ticketmaster long enough to get through so praise God I got a ticket. I'm still thinking you'll probably see scalpers lined up along Mint selling the 6 tickets they reserved with never any intention of entering.

Archived