• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fan Fest Tickets go on sale at 10am

Jeremy Igo

Got em

section 135 row 1 seats 13+14

optimal Zod viewing area

Im sorry, was a little selfish.. could have searched for 6 seats, but I only need two and figured id get better seats with a smaller package.. i suggest being not rabid and relax and just wait in the que, and put however you need down 

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I wish the thing was just still processing. I got the ticket purchase screen a couple times, had tickets showing and it went back to processing before I could finish and it wouldn't let me hit find tickets again. Closed that browser and tried again. Really frustrating.

I got in, but when I press "find seats," it does nothing...

48 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Got em

section 135 row 1 seats 13+14

optimal Zod viewing area

Im sorry, was a little selfish.. could have searched for 6 seats, but I only need two and figured id get better seats with a smaller package.. i suggest being not rabid and relax and just wait in the que, and put however you need down 

@The Huddler Those are exactly three rows in front of my PSL seats! I'm 135 row 4, seats 13 & 14. 

I finally got in with Chrome in incognito mode (although I had started the search in regular Chrome and IE first). 

Snagged four clubs together. Then went back a second later and got two clubs together. 

I've offered them to my friends who normally buy the tickets I cannot use. If they don't want them, then I'll make them available to you guys. 

1 minute ago, CosmoGirl said:

I finally got in with Chrome in incognito mode (although I had started the search in regular Chrome and IE first). 

Snagged four clubs together. Then went back a second later and got two clubs together. 

I've offered them to my friends who normally buy the tickets I cannot use. If they don't want them, then I'll make them available to you guys. 

Please let me know if/when they're available, thanks.  I got to the part where it gave me the seats, but I kept clicking on to continue the proccess and it wouldnt, so the timer eventually ran out.  smh

5 minutes ago, DeSim said:

Please let me know if/when they're available, thanks.  I got to the part where it gave me the seats, but I kept clicking on to continue the proccess and it wouldnt, so the timer eventually ran out.  smh

nvm to that, just got them.  Section 102!!!

I left two computers clocking after 11AM to go meet friends for lunch.  One timed out and the other was still clocking when I returned about 5-10 minutes ago.  It just came back with 6 tickets in section 255.  FINALLY got through the order process and received the confirmation email.  Keep trying!

1 minute ago, Captain Obvious said:

3 hours now. waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting

Try to get the page loading in on as many computers/devices as possible.  I had it on 4 computers at work, and eventually one of them went through.  The others still remained on the waiting screen like 15 minutes before I closed them.  The one that it worked on, that was the computer that was on the least waiting time too..

Archived