• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy working out with the Jaguars

Jeremy Igo

It wasn't until the end that things went south with Greg.  Despite the bandwagon fans that want to bash a man when he screws up.   Remember ItsGHardy?  How many Pro Athletes join a team forum?  The guy was cool and one of my favorite characters on this team.  Though he didn't post often he did hang out some.

I don't condone whatsoever what happened and beating a woman isn't something normal people should do.

I will quote the late Terry Long All American OG for ECU 83 and the Steelers.  Back in 1983 Terry was sitting outside the dorm.  As a childish woman was running her mouth at him.   She popped off the question to him " You wouldn't hit a woman would you?"  His reply was classic  "NO but you aren't acting like a woman"  She shut up and left. 

Hardy wasn't dealing with a woman he was dealing with an psychotic, drug dependent crazy _itch.  Thing got out of hand he paid dearly for it.  So did the Panthers.

I wonder how many of you have Pucked up and still have the opportunity to do what you enjoy. 

I believe he deserves another chance and IF Carolina comes calling I would not be disappointed whatsoever.

18 hours ago, ickmule said:

Who is Hardy? 

Greg Hardy Jr.  27 year old United States Citizen, professional football player.  Biggest reason for the Carolina Panthers having the best pass rush since the 80s Bears in 2013.

3 hours ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

I'm telling you

Hardy getting work outs from other teams helps the Panthers, because now when the Panthers sign him, the media, other teams, fans, can't say the Panthers are scum for letting Hardy on the team

Because other teams were also interested in signing this "monster"

It won't get him signed by the Panthers.

5 hours ago, Hammerin'Cameron34 said:

I'm not a troll ..

I'm just for bettering the team and adding an elite DE is bettering the team

When you're going for a Super Bowl, you sign guys like Hardy

He's not elite. The Panthers were right to let him go. Absolutely no need for an encore.

3 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

He's not elite. The Panthers were right to let him go. Absolutely no need for an encore.

Why is he not elite?  This is him the last time the league actually let him play a full season 

Abusing Nate Solder, picking off Russell Wilson, averaging more sacks than the highest paid DE, drawing double teams, and allowing Demarcus Lawrence to have a career high 8 sacks are also signs of an elite player.

it's just a real shame to sit back and watch Hardy not display his talent competing against the best in the business..it leaves me feel cheated ,while at the same time spinning this continuous loop what of "what ifs".whenever, his name is mentioned?

however, one thing is for certain and,that is Hardy has proven that he in fact possesses the talent to  be an elite player in the NFL..

personally,I feel like I don't have to approve of Hardys behavior anymore necessarily,but rather accept the fact that there is a young man out there that needs the NFL way more than they need him so,sure,he  is broken analytically speaking.and wether he chooses to be thrown away shameslly,or repair his image and acknowledge and repair his character defects ...is only a question he can ask and address himself.

with that said,I'm done talking about Hardy and  wish him the best.

excuse my frankness,attempt to be funny but come across sounding downright obnoxious at times,snarky ways,and bexause I think without Darth Vader Star Wars sucks.but,still at the end of the day, I still bleed black and blue and want nothing more than a Lombardi in Charlotte. so,Ealy is who I have my eye on now.and,hope he comes to camp with a thirst in his head,a lust for greatness in his heart,and a humnger in his gut that is comparable to a caged animal salvaging and ready to unleash a can of whoop-ass that not only his peers will recognize but Canton as well..or just simply follow Norwell around and act like him in on the football field would work as well.if that doesn't work whoop Norwells ass and take his lunch money

j

9 hours ago, ctrcat said:

Why is he not elite?  This is him the last time the league actually let him play a full season 

Abusing Nate Solder, picking off Russell Wilson, averaging more sacks than the highest paid DE, drawing double teams, and allowing Demarcus Lawrence to have a career high 8 sacks are also signs of an elite player.

How ironic is it that you post a video titled "Top 100 Payers of 2014" to support Greg Hardy? I know the list was compiled preseason (based on his performance against the weak olines we faced in 2013) but still a poor choice. The long snapper speaking in support hardly changed many opinions.

20 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

It wasn't until the end that things went south with Greg.  Despite the bandwagon fans that want to bash a man when he screws up.   Remember ItsGHardy?  How many Pro Athletes join a team forum?  The guy was cool and one of my favorite characters on this team.  Though he didn't post often he did hang out some.

I don't condone whatsoever what happened and beating a woman isn't something normal people should do.

I will quote the late Terry Long All American OG for ECU 83 and the Steelers.  Back in 1983 Terry was sitting outside the dorm.  As a childish woman was running her mouth at him.   She popped off the question to him " You wouldn't hit a woman would you?"  His reply was classic  "NO but you aren't acting like a woman"  She shut up and left. 

Hardy wasn't dealing with a woman he was dealing with an psychotic, drug dependent crazy _itch.  Thing got out of hand he paid dearly for it.  So did the Panthers.

I wonder how many of you have Pucked up and still have the opportunity to do what you enjoy. 

I believe he deserves another chance and IF Carolina comes calling I would not be disappointed whatsoever.

Truth is hardy got caught up in the ray rice situation. We still don't know the whole story of what happened that night but it doesn't change the fact hardy has mental problems. I kinda feel crazy attracts crazy and the Panthers knew he would get worse. Let's not forget Smith stayed with Carolina and was a total tool to everyone except Jr. Point is hardys crazy outweighed his ability. 

6 hours ago, Sasquatch said:

How ironic is it that you post a video titled "Top 100 Payers of 2014" to support Greg Hardy? I know the list was compiled preseason (based on his performance against the weak olines we faced in 2013) but still a poor choice. The long snapper speaking in support hardly changed many opinions.

That 2013 Panthers team had more production on the defensive front than any team since the 80s Bears, close to 1,000 professional football teams over the last 30 years.  "Weak OLs" is not even remotely close to justifying that.  In "the ultimate team game", he was the biggest reason.  Also notice the, "this is "OUR!!!!!!!!!!" time" quote in the 49ers game.  "He" is "ours".

In fact, if not for DeAngelo's fumble against the Seahawks that team is your #1 seed and likely Super Bowl winner.

16 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

so, does all of this poo officially go away next week with training camp, or do we have to wait for the pre-season?

Since he will most likely be a FA all season, this sh!t could go on all season. 

Archived