• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New goal line defensive scheme...

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, KARASMATIC444 said:

not with lb at safety

Honestly all three of our starters at LB are athletic enough to play safety in a 10-20 yard area(and Luke could legit play it full time, he is that fluid of an athlete). TD is probably the least athletic of the three at this point and he is still more athletic than 85% of all linebackers in the NFL.

I like the defense scheme but Teal Curtain needs to change since we don't have teal in our color scheme. That said I cannot offer any alternatives. Blue Steel? Black Curtain? The Silver Sumbitching Sack Attack?

2 minutes ago, SCP said:

I like the defense scheme but Teal Curtain needs to change since we don't have teal in our color scheme. That said I cannot offer any alternatives. Blue Steel? Black Curtain? The Silver Sumbitching Sack Attack?

The Great Wall of Hog Molly?

15 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

New Panthers situational defensive scheme

Benwikere        Short - Butler - Lotulelei - Ealy         Bradberry
                             Klein - Kuechly - TD
                          Shaq (ss) - Coleman (fs)

I call it .... The Teal Curtain

Sending to McDermott now. I know he will love it.

I like the shift of Shaq and don't mind dropping CJ. I'm concerned that there are not enough Polynesians. If the offense is lined up in a goal line formation, we could probably do something like:

Bene      Short -  Butler - Soliai - Lotulelei - Ealy      Bradberry

TD -- Klein -- Kuechly -- Shaq

Maybe even drop a CB for Coleman or Boston if they line up empty on one side - which cb to drop probably depends on the height of any receivers on the field and likelihood of running the ball; Bene can make plays in the backfield, Bradberry is taller.

edit: I always forget that Bene is 6 ft tall. So, Bradberry only has an inch on him. You probably drop Bradberry and keep Bene in.

Archived