• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Fan Fest info released - you need a ticket - get on it...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Like just getting a ticket doesn't mean you can sit anywhere I am assuming (how it used to be without tickets).

So Friday at 10AM all of the front row seats will be gobbled up and servers crash, etc etc?

I can only "guess" that they, too, are aware of this and have taken proactive measures. 

But that's just a guess....

6 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

This wold be great but I'm reading everywhere else that the seats won't be assigned. Here's hoping!

Will you post that where you're seeing it if you don't mind? Or let me know where....

I spoke to the person who implemented the ticket idea a few weeks ago and he told me about it. The whole purpose of the tickets is to assign seats so that there isn't a mad rush and there aren't people holding seats or fighting over seats. Not having assigned seats would do nothing to alleviate those problems. The safety of the fans if the sole purpose of doing it. He also told me there would be ushers and everything would be run as if it was a normal Sunday. 

6 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

My apologies @RoaringRiot. When I went back & looked, it was a few statements from Facebook comments. I oughta' know better. I'm glad it's assigned seating because we won't be able to get there by 6:00. Thanks for confirming that.

No reason to apologize. I agree it was a little confusing so I'm glad we were able to confirm it. That what the discussion is for. 

Archived