• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buckle up, Buckaroos

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Say what you will about new fans...it's a great time to be a Panther fan! The days of being the only fan in the room are over. People should welcome the growth of our fan base and appreciate what Cam does for the new generation of young Panther fans. 

It's the people who say, "well, MY Panthers are ............". I understand what is meant by that statement but trying to take possession of the team in any statement irritates me for some reason. I understand why people use it however there are times that I really wish they wouldn't. 

Thanks again for all your work on this Jeremy.   The improvements in just the 14 months or so I've been a member have been pretty incredible.  The server upgrades, the better editing interface, the home page...  great work.

Well a majestic 15-1 super bowl caliber season will do that .. Well now that we're winning consistently its like its seemingly socially acceptable to be Panther fan now in Eastern NC. I know for years I would never see any Panther stuff and now its everywhere on licence plates , various car decorations, shirts, jerseys. 

Archived