• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buckle up, Buckaroos

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, davos said:

New forum layout aye?  Dat big left column.  

It hasn't changed size. Just on the left now. Gauging performance to see if there is a difference. The content area on the right is actually much bigger now, at least on my screen. 

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It hasn't changed size. Just on the left now. Gauging performance to see if there is a difference. The content area on the right is actually much bigger now, at least on my screen. 

I kind of like it.  Seems cleaner for some reason.  It makes me look to those headlines first which is cool.  

2 minutes ago, davos said:

I kind of like it.  Seems cleaner for some reason.  It makes me look to those headlines first which is cool.  

That's the point. :) 

The eye naturally goes from left to right. So this should bring more attention to the articles we work on. 

@Jeremy Igo don't like the page being so narrow now when reading a topic.  Fine to have the wide left margin & pix & news articles on main forum page, but the narrow page when reading topics is very unappealing.   All that blank space on the left.   Makes it hard to read the page, actually.

Much better to have the wide margin on the right, if you have to have it.  Would rather the forum topics be wider.

Archived