• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duron Carter (video included)

ctrcat

Just now, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

well i was thinking something probably happened prior to that during the game which sparked him to show up the other team. Seems kind of odd a player would just run to the opposing teams bench and get in the coaches face for no apparent reason. 

As far as I could see, what "sparked" it was they hit him hard in the endzone. 

7 minutes ago, E CaT PanTHer 2 said:

well i was thinking something probably happened prior to that during the game which sparked him to show up the other team. Seems kind of odd a player would just run to the opposing teams bench and get in the coaches face for no apparent reason. 

From what I've been able to find on the story, there's no indication he was provoked.

That, plus the kid has a history of being kind of a prick. I think that's a big reason why he's playing in the CFL rather than its American counterpart.

He made a good catch and got absolutely smacked, but held on to the ball. He was psyched and ran over to the opposing sideline to taunt the opposition. 

Now some of the media guys are like "Oh my stars, he hit a coach!" But if you look at it, the coach seemed to intentionally get in his way and flopped better than Nelson Varajao. 

Sensationalism at worst,  July offseason filler at best. Basically, meh.

37 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

As far as I could see, what "sparked" it was they hit him hard in the endzone. 

Basically what happened to Steve Smith against the Saints when Harper cheap-shotted him.

Archived