• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belineli to charlotte

17 minutes ago, PantherKing1983 said:

Personally im not worried about Belenelli because i know hes a guy thats gonna see the court that much barring injury and just needs to find that 3 point stroke he had in years past and the 10-15 minutes hes gonna give a night will be worth it over the late round pick we would have gotten out of this draft. 

LMAAO......HELL NO.

There's a method to this.  6.3 is less than Lee would have gotten and all of our prospects are coming off.  He's a journeyman, no doubt but 22 wouldn't grant as much other than speculation.

If Cho can ship a few players for a future, retain the core and lure a big guy then we're right back near the top.

6 minutes ago, Sapper said:

There's a method to this.  6.3 is less than Lee would have gotten and all of our prospects are coming off.  He's a journeyman, no doubt but 22 wouldn't grant as much other than speculation.

If Cho can ship a few players for a future, retain the core and lure a big guy then we're right back near the top.

Lol, you expect that to happen?  

Unless we can trade Hawes and Lamb this makes zero sense.  Cap room was already a problem and just got worse.  Even if the 22nd pick could not help immediately it would be less than 6 million a year.  We picked up Lin for less than 2.5 million last year without giving up anything.

Assuming we don't knock free agency out of the park, I'm done with Cho.

I'm not falling for his tricks any more. He makes a horrible decision, but then corrects that decision in a clever way and we praise him for it. 

Signs Lamb to an unwanted contract. But if he happens to trade him for 2nd rounder or god forbid have to give up something to off load him we'd congratulate him from getting rid of a bad contract when he's the one who signed him to it in the first place.

He drafts raw, no feel for the game, horrible IQ Vonleh. But uses him in a nice trade to get Batum. Cho's a genius! Really? We're going to max Batum, who, at his healthy best is a fridge all star, meanwhile if Cho had been any good at drafting he would have picked an impact player at 9 instead of Vonleh and that player would have been on a rookie contract, which means we could keep all our FA, including Lin.

Cho is a below average drafter and an above average trader, which means he measures out as average. I dont want an average GM because i dont want an average team. Simple as that. Cho doesn't make great moves, he fixes bad ones. You don't get credit for that.

Check my small post history this is the first time I've ever been negative on the Hornets or Cho.

Archived