• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belineli to charlotte

5 minutes ago, MichaelNewtonII said:

That's all the report said

that's a bad trade for us, Marco was hot garbage last year and he's not a good defender either 

Ugh Hornets, it's not the end of the world but wtf is the direction of this team

Just now, JccOldTime23 said:

Considering Rich Cho's draft history I'd say Bellineli is probably better than anyone he would have picked. That said he is a very inconsistent player and a downgrade from Courtney Lee who I'm assuming will now be gone.

Definitely a downgrade and I think Cho knows that. I think the issue is $ with Lee.

I dont feel like looking, but iirc, didnt belinelli sign a 2 yr deal with sac last year?

I ask because it genuinely shows how stupid our FO is and how skittish they are of drafting anyone now bc theyve been so bad at it.  Why do i say that?  Bc why trade a first round pick for a historically inconsistent outside shooter for one year, when if thats what you really wanted, you could target one in the draft and have him for 4 years or so?

Just stupid...  i already had low expectations going in after the last few drafts, but this was an even worse move than I couldve imagined.  We traded a first rounder for a MLE guy who shafted us in FA last year for a dysfunctional Sacramento team.  I give up...

Archived