• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursdays minicamp Notes and Photos

Jeremy Igo

Great stuff as usual, especially the pics. They're the kind you don't see from the mainstream media.

"Beau Bradberry made another nice grab today along the sidelines and sprinted up field."  Unless he just married the CB I assume you mean Sandland. I hope this kid keeps it up. The prospect of two tight ends with good hands makes my mouth water. 

3 hours ago, caatfan said:

Great stuff as usual, especially the pics. They're the kind you don't see from the mainstream media.

"Beau Bradberry made another nice grab today along the sidelines and sprinted up field."  Unless he just married the CB I assume you mean Sandland. I hope this kid keeps it up. The prospect of two tight ends with good hands makes my mouth water. 

Yeah I fixed it. I use you guys as proof readers. :)

Beau Sandland made another nice grab today along the sidelines and sprinted up field. Part of me is starting to wonder if Ed Dickson’s position on this roster is safe. Dickson had a rather lackluster minicamp with multiple drops. Scott Simonson and Beau Sandland may have more upside at this point.

• Devin “Rockhead” Johnson showed soft hands with a catch out of the backfield. Mike Tolbert is in no danger of losing his roster spot, but Johnson could be a practice squad project."

Cut Dickson, keep Rockhead!

It makes me sad that this is it for 6 weeks. But, as always, you knocked it out of the park Jeremy. There are some great story lines to follow when camp starts. It seems the rookie CBs will be the most important one to watch. I wonder if players are allowed to be at the facilities and work with coaches before camp? Voluntarily of course. Otherwise, I'm not sure what these rookies would do for 6 weeks. Any insights? Is this the time of year that Cam takes his WRs up to my neck in the woods in Baltimore and works out with them?

Good write up Jeremy, and fantastic pix, of course.

Nice to hear Bradberry had such a good day, and I'm getting excited about adding Sandland to the roster.  Sounds like he's had a great month.

This has been a very good month of OTAs.... sure there have been mistakes, but it seems a lot of focus and energy from the vets, progress from young players (rookies & 2nd years), great competition shaping up.  

Above all I'm so glad we've had no injuries apart from seemingly quite minor ankle roll for Bersin and a calf pull for Foucault.... and our guys who are coming off of injuries & surgeries all seem to be on track for full participation in training camp.  Sounds like we'll go in at full strength with a loaded roster.

Training camp get here soon enough.

Archived