• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton "The Superbowl is 2017"

Jeremy Igo

38 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I still haven't gone back to watch the game.  It sits idle in my dvr. 

Same here. I still can't do it.

My finger has hovered over the delete button several times yet I can't bring myself to delete it yet. I guess I'm afraid the wound is still fresh and watching it would open it back up.

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

“WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE PREPARED TO GO ON ALL CYLINDERS.” CAM NEWTON SAID.

The team seems motivated. They may be focused on the future, but that's only because the past is so painful for them. I really hope we come out looking to knock every single tooth out of the mouths of our opponents.

12 hours ago, nctarheel0619 said:

We'll get 12-4, or 11-5.  But, we'll lose in the Playoffs, just the way it is.  Unless Cam turns into Montana 2.0.  Then, we're a dynasty in the making.  

So, this means you won't annoy us with your "bruh" threads?

9 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Hes probably just sick of people constantly asking about the SB press conference I would be too. I would have answered questions about it once and just say im moving on or refuse to comment after that.

Yep.  I also think he realizes he handled things poorly but knows that nothing he says will change how his detractors feel.  In fact, he likely realizes that they would dissect anything he says to find something else to find fault with.  Basically it's a lose-lose situation for him to talk about, so might as well let it be and let people think what they will think. 

Also, as a QB, he has to have a short memory for mistakes, and I'm sure he's put this as far behind him as he can.  The future is now, the past is irrelevant.

On 6/16/2016 at 1:41 PM, nctarheel0619 said:

We'll get 12-4, or 11-5.  But, we'll lose in the Playoffs, just the way it is.  Unless Cam turns into Montana 2.0.  Then, we're a dynasty in the making.  

You said the same poo before last year and we made a run to the Super Bowl. Would it kill you to have some fugin optimism about the team? 

Archived