• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton "The Superbowl is 2017"

Jeremy Igo

fug that, I just got done watching highlights of last season.  I'm still watching those highlights, last season was so much fun.  And I know we aren't going back this season, so everybody should continue to enjoy those highlights.  Because no way in Hell will this season be as fun.   

4 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

fug that, I just got done watching highlights of last season.  I'm still watching those highlights, last season was so much fun.  And I know we aren't going back this season, so everybody should continue to enjoy those highlights.  Because no way in Hell will this season be as fun.   

Oh.

40 minutes ago, top dawg said:

We picked a bad day to have a bad day. It is what it is.

It's a new day.

100% correct. Too many crazy things happened that game. If we would play them again we would have won no problem. Ginn dropping that pass in the red zone that got picked was killer. Anyway, yes, time to move on media.

Just now, joeyxfresco said:

It is pretty unrealistic to expect anything better than 15-1. Our ceiling this year is 14-2 or 13-3 but that doesn't mean we can't win the  Super Bowl 

We'll get 12-4, or 11-5.  But, we'll lose in the Playoffs, just the way it is.  Unless Cam turns into Montana 2.0.  Then, we're a dynasty in the making.  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

We'll get 12-4, or 11-5.  But, we'll lose in the Playoffs, just the way it is.  Unless Cam turns into Montana 2.0.  Then, we're a dynasty in the making.  

Those Delhomme days have left a really deep wound in your heart huh?

We have a special QB one of the best defensive coordinators in the league being led by one of the best defensive minded head coaches. Don't be so pessimistic, we're not Cleveland haha 

Archived