• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Photos and Observations from today....

Jeremy Igo

Thanks for the content. Great stuff Jeremy.

These practices are nearly identical to the OTA practices of the past few week, only they are not mandatory.

This has me confused? I thought the OTAs were the non-mandatory events. Why would KK miss something mandatory and come to something that's voluntary?

2 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

Thanks for the content. Great stuff Jeremy.

This has me confused? I thought the OTAs were the non-mandatory events. Why would KK miss something mandatory and come to something that's voluntary?

Fixed it. My fault I blame the heat

1 minute ago, SJTG4 said:

Why is Zack Sanchez playing outside corner? I thought he was strictly slot. Maybe he's not showing good improvement which is causing them to move Bene back to nickel? 

Not sure, but Sanchez played mostly outside today. 

4 minutes ago, IGSaint said:

Love what I'm hearing about Darryl Williams at RT. Hopefully he's the answer there. We still need a backup LT as I am worried about Foucault there. 

I think I heard Ron say that Foucault has been limited with a leg injury (calf?) - it was a bit hard to hear in the Periscope.  Also Hawkins who was getting snaps at LT today went out due to heat issues, so that left them thin at LT... helps explain why Remmers was getting snaps at LT, opening up RT for Williams.   So.... I wouldn't read too much into this meaning Wiliams is moving up the depth chart at RT.  It may all be about depth issues at LT right now.

Archived