• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking: This was on my porch yesterday

Jeremy Igo

We get orb-weavers around my house, not nearly as colorful as this one though, and what's kinda funny (at least from what I was told) is generally the ones you see are female.  The lady spiders actually set up shop and build a nice web, but apparently the dudes are too busy looking to get laid and don't actually really know how to spin a we properly.  

33 minutes ago, sunset said:

We get orb-weavers around my house, not nearly as colorful as this one though, and what's kinda funny (at least from what I was told) is generally the ones you see are female.  The lady spiders actually set up shop and build a nice web, but apparently the dudes are too busy looking to get laid and don't actually really know how to spin a we properly.  

Those independent, strong women orb-weavers need to stop messing with those deadbeats

People's fear of spiders always confuse me so much.  I never kill spider's.  They are our allies who hide in dark corners.  If it was not for spiders this world would be over run with insects...probably wouldn't be able to walk outside your door.  You should look up statistics of just how many insects are killed by spiders per square mile.....it's mind boggling.  

7 hours ago, sunset said:

Just like most men...

Archived