• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 things I will be looking for this week at minicamp

Jeremy Igo

KK checked in for camp, great news. What I want to know about is will we see Vernon switched out with Star as well as KK? I'd like to see if Vernon with either Star or KK can recreate the explosiveness we get when we have both Star and KK out there. If we can lock down a rotation of Vernon, KK, Star, Soliai, and Love, do we have the best group of hog mollies in the league? My guess is YES.

i am really concerned about strong safety. i'm not sold at all on boston, who has been routinely abused in space against the pass. i think the most interesting part of camp is going to see who rises up to perform well in that position, if anyone (or at free safety if rivera chooses to play coleman at SS. he's definitely versatile enough to play both.)

5 hours ago, PhillyB said:

i am really concerned about strong safety. i'm not sold at all on boston, who has been routinely abused in space against the pass. i think the most interesting part of camp is going to see who rises up to perform well in that position, if anyone (or at free safety if rivera chooses to play coleman at SS. he's definitely versatile enough to play both.)

Last I heard Coleman is moving to SS and Boston is staying at FS.

Archived