• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 things I will be looking for this week at minicamp

Jeremy Igo

I'd like to see how Shaq looks coming into his second year. After what was basically a year of learning and limited play time, I would hope he takes on a much bigger role this year allowing TD to extend his career. All the hype has been around Funchess these last couple of weeks but Shaq was taken before him for a reason. Hopefully it pays off...

3 hours ago, Adb6368 said:

I'd like to see how Shaq looks coming into his second year. After what was basically a year of learning and limited play time, I would hope he takes on a much bigger role this year allowing TD to extend his career. All the hype has been around Funchess these last couple of weeks but Shaq was taken before him for a reason. Hopefully it pays off...

Good point. Shaq has been flying around like mad out there. Amazing how fast he is. I will mark him down as an interview this week. See what he has been up to. 

Lots of good suggestions listed above:

For instance:

I'm definitely curious about how the DE rotation is shaping up beyond CJ & Ealy.  (Competition between Cox, Miley, Webster...)

I'm also curious about TE/FB:  Other than Sandland who would seem to have a pretty good likelihood of a roster spot, any of the others showing something that could win them a spot on the roster?  I'm still thinking we might just keep an extra TE/FB type around (Devon Johnson?) to learn behind Tolbert...

Also, the Oline.  Willliams vs. Remmers;  Who else is getting any time at Tackle beyond Foucault?  Do any of the guys like Yankey look any good?

Anything you can surmise re: ST?  Who is getting practice as PR / KR may give us an idea of which young guys might be favorites in the running for a roster spot....

Archived