• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nelson Agholor accused of sexual assault

ctrcat

On 6/10/2016 at 3:53 PM, shaqattaq said:

"A dancer at Cheerleaders Gentleman’s Club told police that Agholor assaulted her inside the club on Thursday afternoon and Philadelphia Police Commissioner Richard Ross confirmed the department is investigating. Ross said police are trying to get video from the club "

-There's no video in a titty bar! If there were, it would be in my browser history.

The police commissioner name is Rick Ross. 

1 hour ago, caatfan said:

For $1400 I'm pretty sure you can get a 'private dance' in your own living room. I'm not saying I'd invite a stripper to my home, but Agholor did have options, and the one he chose ended up biting him in the ass, even if he did nothing whatsoever of an illegal nature. 

If she's lying and there is video showing he's innocent it's actually better he was at the club. At his house there may not be video and probably no witnesses. It'd be his word against hers.

21 hours ago, caatfan said:

Not much point in advertising private rooms if you've got video cams recording everything. 

The cameras are for the women's protection. Horny drunk men in dark private rooms with naked women who in reality don't want to be there kind of makes them a necessity. But in this case the cameras may very well save his ass. 

Archived