• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTA - Week Three Photos and Observations...

Jeremy Igo

10 hours ago, Mojo said:

Butler looks insanely explosive and agile.

So, I just got a chance to watch the short video Bill Voth posted from yesterday.  WOW.  Just incredible how fast Butler moves.  I mean that is scary.   To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if seeing Butler has influenced KK in wanting to push hard now for a contract, because, the more time he gives DG and our coaches the chance to see Butler, the more worried he's going to have to be about Butler threatening his job!  

The combination of KK & Butler together on our line in a NASCAR package.... that has got to be a truly terrifying prospect to Olines and opposing QBs everywhere.

I've now watched Ron's post-practice comments from yesterday:

http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/videos/Rivera-Players-more-confident-and-comfortable/f05ed164-7674-4a23-98f0-f33734766938

I laughed out loud when Ron was asked, given his recent TV appearance, and Cam's series on NIck, "who's a better actor, him or Cam?"  Too funny.   For the record, Ron thinks he's better than Cam...

Ah the offseason...!

6 hours ago, KB_fan said:

So, I just got a chance to watch the short video Bill Voth posted from yesterday.  WOW.  Just incredible how fast Butler moves.  I mean that is scary.   To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if seeing Butler has influenced KK in wanting to push hard now for a contract, because, the more time he gives DG and our coaches the chance to see Butler, the more worried he's going to have to be about Butler threatening his job!  

The combination of KK & Butler together on our line in a NASCAR package.... that has got to be a truly terrifying prospect to Olines and opposing QBs everywhere.

Totally. It's a marvel to see such a large human move so incredibly fast.  In that clip he looks like a legit freak of nature that was built in a laboratory.  He and KK together would be monstrous and honestly gives me chills just thinking about it.

That's also a great point about Butler pushing KK.  What he's seeing is a younger and (at this point) hungrier version of himself.  I hope it puts a fire under both of their asses.

4 hours ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Are the Mandatory OTAs open to the media?And thanks yet again for another great write up.

Yes, I will be there all three days. It is a mini camp for me to, trying new things for the real camp in July. 

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yes, I will be there all three days. It is a mini camp for me to, trying new things for the real camp in July. 

You're just going to drop it like that?  I mean...you know...details man, details.  

Archived