• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Kawann Short holding out?

Jeremy Igo

I give it a few days b4 the Gettle-douche crowd starts chirping.

If we sign him to a deal, great, if he holds out and hurts the team then he doesn't fit our culture and we'll move on.

I like KK and want him here for the foreseeable future.  It's time to make your choice, success and money, or just money.

Either way, I respect the decisions made by both parties much in the same vein as JNo before this.

There's a way to use leverage while still keeping a solid working relationship. Looks like KK and his side are using that leverage in the appropriate way and as long as communication between both sides is frequent and honest, I would imagine we'll see a contract finalized before the season starts (completely my guess - no insider info). The key to what KK is doing is that it's quiet. He's not on every sports show and in the media talking about holding out. It gives the team some cover and keeps that "hold out" talking point out of the media. I'm sure the Panthers appreciate this and will go a long way in getting a fair deal done. Well, that and the fact that he's a huge human sack machine in the middle of your front 7. 

24 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Wow, Kawann outed himself as a selfish, money-grubbing prick. Does he want more money or does he want a ring? DG should work with him for about 3 weeks and then cut him if he misses one training camp practice!

that could happen

is kawann short represented by a downhome family friend who's never done an NFL contract before?

Archived