• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Roundup

Jeremy Igo

Good info. When they evaluate this draft class in a few years, I think Butler may end up looking like a steal- maybe Bradberry too. I can't wait until they start popping some pads so we can see what the hitters have.

1 minute ago, caatfan said:

Good info. When they evaluate this draft class in a few years, I think Butler may end up looking like a steal- maybe Bradberry too. I can't wait until they start popping some pads so we can see what the hitters have.

Bradberry is freaky athletic. Reminds me of a cb version of Funchess.

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Bradberry is freaky athletic. Reminds me of a cb version of Funchess.

His arms look as big (and nearly as long) as his legs, and that's not a knock on his legs. With him, I think an 'arm tackle' will be good enough.

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I'm extremely excited about Butler. Seriously, I've got a boner just thinking about our interior.

I think Vern is going to be great but am more excited about Bradberry and Worley.  I think Bradberry will have a learning curve and will likely catch a lot of grief here but he seems to be a baller. 

35 minutes ago, SCP said:

Wonder how Bradberry ended up at Sanford? Late bloomer maybe?

Transferred from Arkansas St. because they wanted him to play safety, Samford allowed him to play corner, and the rest is history. 

Similar deal with Sandland was at Miami, and transferred to Montana St. 

51 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

Similar deal with Sandland was at Miami, and transferred to Montana St. 

Sandland seems kind of big for a safety. I'd say Miami was off base with that move.

.... just kidding. Unlike Bradberry, Beau was solid at his chosen position, just wasn't getting enough playing time. 

Archived