• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KK Short is the 58th best player in the NFL

Jeremy Igo

yeah kk's negotiations are going to turn into a shitshow

just like bell and chandler will be our starting tackle combo for the next five years because gettleman loves them so much, the 2015 panthers would go 7-9 or 8-8 and miss the playoffs, hardy would sign with the falcons or saints and kick our asses, we wouldn't be able to compete with teams like the packers, colts, and seahawks in 2015, and steve smith's release would doom the panthers to years of rebuilding, right cpantherking?

oh yeah, and nobody wants to play here because grass dies when gettleman walks on it and he has two tiny horns growing out of his scalp

also obligatory hilarious poo from his post history

On 9/8/2015 at 9:13 AM, CPantherKing said:

You have the Panthers D giving up just over 200 points on the season and the Panthers offense scoring over 400 points on the season. A +200 point difference. Essentially, you are saying the Panthers will be the best team in the NFL and the favorite for the Super Bowl come the end of the season. This would make them one of the best teams in NFL history.

I would love to see that, but I highly doubt it. I will be happy if the Panthers break the 300 point mark in points scored, and then I hope the defense can finish anywhere between 250 to 300 points allowed. If the defense allows 350 points again this season, then the Panthers are at best a .500 team.

The Panthers have topped the 100+ point difference 3 times in their history. They have never surpassed 150 point difference.

I will be happy if the Panthers D can limit the Saints, Packers, Colts, Eagles, and Cowboys offenses below 30 points. Even more so if the Panthers offense can not sustain a passing game to keep their defense off the field.

Your Jaguars, Seahawks, Eagles, Colts, Packers, and Cowboys scores appear highly improbable. Hope it happens though. That would be one great season.

hmmm that's funny, the panthers scored 500 points last season but you don't seem all that happy.

On June 3, 2016 at 0:39 PM, dpm0409 said:

so nobody is gonna say anything about this already being a thread since it's Igo? haha

I personally don't ever mind if there are similar threads, but I know some members of the huddle jump all over ppl for it!

That's like the owner peeing on his toilet seat versus his guests peeing on his toilet seat. The latter is a dick move (pun intended), the former is allowed cuz it's his house. 

This is Igo's house, he can do as he pleases. 

1 hour ago, Montsta said:

That's like the owner peeing on his toilet seat versus his guests peeing on his toilet seat. The latter is a dick move (pun intended), the former is allowed cuz it's his house. 

This is Igo's house, he can do as he pleases. 

haha well yeah....u know how some of our fellow huddlers are tho!

Archived