• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pete Priscos Top 10....

Jeremy Igo

13 hours ago, Castavar said:

It really is amazing the type of disrespect Cam continues to get. If it was ANY other QB that lead the NFL's top scoring offense with Ginn and Cotchery as their 2 main WR's to the superbowl, they would be hailed as the GOAT. But since it's Cam, they brush it off like it's nothing. Do people NOT realize exactly how magnificent Cam was last year? He was by far the best QB last year.

Oh well, good motivation material, which is the last thing you want to give this team.

Makes no sense. Take the emotion out and be objective!

For the record, I honestly can't understand why anyone would not want to see Cam succeed. 

Who is he and why should I care?

Ben Roethlisberger is the QB for the Steelers. He's a pretty good QB that has become irrelevant, playing on a pretty good team that has become irrelevant.  We generally use them as a scrimmage team to find out which of our 3rd stringers don't make it out of pre-season.

EDIT: Yes, I know you weren't talking about Ben, I kid!

2 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

Ben Roethlisberger is the QB for the Steelers. He's a pretty good QB that has become irrelevant, playing on a pretty good team that has become irrelevant.  We generally use them as a scrimmage team to find out which of our 3rd stringers don't make it out of pre-season.

EDIT: Yes, I know you weren't talking about Ben, I kid!

That fat Will Farrell looking cracker? I thought he was just a long term Make A Wish

10 minutes ago, Haplo E said:

I'd rather wait to see where the players rank everyone.

There are still white people that think Ancient Egypt was white. Now, those same people are trying to convince me that Cameron Newton is not a top 10 football player. Why not venture further and convince me that Andrew Bogut is the best basketball player in the world. Don't make me laugh!

If you don't carry the allele E1b1a you have no business being ranked top 10 in football or basketball.  That allele dominates sport for a reason. E1b1a is the Pharaonic gene. 

Aaron Rodgers best football player my ass! That sh!t doesn't even sound right. 

Archived