• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

See you guys in about 3 weeks.

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, X-Clown on 1 said:

Believe it or not....Bob Ross was a military drill sergeant, he must have discovered those happy trees after his service.

Bob Ross.jpg

No friggin way.  Had to google it.  Here is a quote from Mr. Ross on his days as a drill sergeant:

"I was the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work. The job requires you to be a mean, tough person. And I was fed up with it. I promised myself that if I ever got away from it, it wasn't going to be that way anymore."

No friggin way.  Had to google it.  Here is a quote from Mr. Ross on his days as a drill sergeant:

"I was the guy who makes you scrub the latrine, the guy who makes you make your bed, the guy who screams at you for being late to work. The job requires you to be a mean, tough person. And I was fed up with it. I promised myself that if I ever got away from it, it wasn't going to be that way anymore."

Yeah, I first learned this a few year years back....I still have a hole in the side of my head from my mind being blown.

Archived