• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Night and Day

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

What is the relevance? Dipshit Hurney drafted this guy and decided to also start Fua next to him.

Gettlemen picks up Hill, and Gettlemen doesn't miss often. 

Jeremy stated right after the Draft that McClain would make the Pro Bowl, and basically be a staple of the defensive line.  @15 was just having a little fun.  

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

why do people keep predicting only 5 WRs when we've normally kept 6 every year since Rivera has been here?

People are assuming they will keep an extra DB, instead of that 6th WR, I believe.

32 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

What is the relevance? Dipshit Hurney drafted this guy and decided to also start Fua next to him.

Gettlemen picks up Hill, and Gettlemen doesn't miss often. 

Wait, what? I'm very confused at this post from you. Or I might be confusing you with another poster.

image.jpeg

heres another cool pic from panthers.com. Look at the concentration.

im tentative about Hill because this is with no pads but I can't help but be excited. The punt return thing makes me question if they wanna replace ginn with Hill since this is ginns last contract year. Gonna be a very interesting training camp and preseason.

8 minutes ago, TheRumGone said:

image.jpeg

heres another cool pic from panthers.com. Look at the concentration.

im tentative about Hill because this is with no pads but I can't help but be excited. The punt return thing makes me question if they wanna replace ginn with Hill since this is ginns last contract year. Gonna be a very interesting training camp and preseason.

Prohel deserves a purple heart for what he's done with Hill & Ginn.  

Archived