• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good lord....

Jeremy Igo

Seattle's defense will keep games close, and Wilson will pull plays out of his ass like has his entire career. Toss it up to Graham, scramble for yet another 1st down. In the NFC that is more than enough to have a winning record, and win your division.

Just now, pantherj said:

Seattle doesn't need a really good o-line. Wilson scrambles and the move the ball right down the field against anyone. Same song and dance, and will be back Graham for the red zone. They're making the playoffs.

Maybe they don't need a good OL but their OL, right now, on paper, is all time bad.  Every unit on a playoff team has to at least be functional.  Watch Case Keenum and the Rams destroy them at home if you don't believe me.  A blown call in the Lions game and playing Jimmy Clausen twice kept them from a possible losing season, and they've gotten worse.  The Seattle love is insane.

2 minutes ago, ctrcat said:

Maybe they don't need a good OL but their OL, right now, on paper, is all time bad.  Every unit on a playoff team has to at least be functional.  Watch Case Keenum and the Rams destroy them at home if you don't believe me.  A blown call in the Lions game and playing Jimmy Clausen twice kept them from a possible losing season, and they've gotten worse.  The Seattle love is insane.

Well then let's take note of this thread. We can check our predictions later in the season. 

the cowboys were paper NFC champs according to some last year too

remember when collins signed as an UDFA and there was that circle jerk disguised as a press conference where he was basically inducted into the hall of fame and the cowboys' offensive line was anointed the greatest in league history?

boy that thanksgiving game was so much fun.  one nice kick square in the balls as a thank you for years of poo games where dallas caught every break, got favorable spots, reviews, and no-calls and seemingly always slipped out with the win.

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Well then let's take note of this thread. We can check our predictions later in the season. 

Sounds good.  Chances are FAR better that dangeRUSS spends time either inactive or on IR than those guys finishing higher than us in the conference standings.

Just now, ctrcat said:

Sounds good.  Chances are FAR better that dangeRUSS spends time either inactive or on IR than those guys finishing higher than us in the conference standings.

I think we have the better team. I have us ranked ahead of Seattle, and we should have a better record. But the team that worries me in the NFC the most is Seattle.

1 minute ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

I'm a homer but you do realize the Seahawks still got Rawls, Lockett and Clark, right? Their 2015 draft was a big hit. The Seahawks aren't going anywhere. They're going to be a thorn on our backside for years to come.

Big men win games.  They went 5 years without having a first round pick that'll contribute.  They're yesterday's news.

3 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

You can't honestly be this ignorant. Outside the trenches, they're us. In fact, their DL is underrated. Their only weakness at the moment is their OL.

Again, watch Case Kenum and the Rams IN Seattle, know they've lost their two best OL from THAT, and tell me if I'm wrong.  I also don't know if there's even one other team that will have no first round pick from 2011-2015 that'll contribute in 2016.

Archived