• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good lord....

Jeremy Igo

1.) Panthers

2.) Seattle

(Big drop off)

3.) AZ, GB ect.

Rodgers is a dope, and Palmer has a noodle arm from aging.

The expectation is a Panthers SB win. The biggest threat is Seattle in the NFC, and in the AFC it could be the Pats, or some LOADED monster we have not yet found out about ( i.e Denver last season).

Romo had his prime and it didn't turn out well. Washed up Romo is no threat whatsoever. He's just wrapping up the twilight of a disappointing career. Sports media will be unreasonably kind to the Cowboys because they have a massive fan base, but it's game over for Romo.  

26 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

The Seahawks lost Mebane, Irvin and Lynch. The Pack has jordy back. We get KB back and lose Norman. I can see the Pack maybe being ahead of us, but the Seahawks? Oh, and F the Cowboys. 

You forgot Okung and Sweezy.  They have the worst OL on paper right now in memory.

9 minutes ago, pantherj said:

1.) Panthers

2.) Seattle

(Big drop off)

3.) AZ, GB ect.

Rodgers is a dope, and Palmer has a noodle arm from aging.

The expectation is a Panthers SB win. The biggest threat is Seattle in the NFC, and in the AFC it could be the Pats, or some LOADED monster we have not yet found out about ( i.e Denver last season).

Seattle will be lucky to make the playoffs.  Perhaps they're a 6 seed like last year but I wouldn't bet on it.  They have NO OL.

1 minute ago, ctrcat said:

You forgot Okung and Sweezy.  They have the worst OL on paper right now in memory.

Thank you, makes my point even stronger now. How can they be favorited over us? The Pack has an average Def at best, they may be even because Jordy being back is huge. It should be panthers 1a and pack 1b

Just now, ctrcat said:

Seattle will be lucky to make the playoffs.  Perhaps they're a 6 seed like last year but I wouldn't bet on it.  They have NO OL.

Seattle doesn't need a really good o-line. Wilson scrambles and the move the ball right down the field against anyone. Same song and dance, and will be back Graham for the red zone. They're making the playoffs.

Archived