• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When you aren't good enough for Atlanta's defense....

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Falcons have a very good secondary, probably better than the panthers per player. 

Boykin got the normal tryout they give to every UGA alum. 

They had a safety with 90 tckls and 7 interceptions last year??

2 hours ago, Growl said:

Number of people have said Boykin is pretty determined to play on the outside which is where his division with teams comes from. He could've done that here for a year.

Lol you're going to die on this hill huh?

1 hour ago, Castavar said:

Wait, so you're telling me Gettleman actually knows what he's doing and knows talent? Well I'll be damn.

Agree with your sarcasm. 

If we look at it like a business Gman has made the right moves thus far. In every job you will make mistakes and that's ok as long as you win more than you lose. I've seen Getts do what he thought was best for the organization and he has a  great track record so far. If he were in baseball he would be batting seven-fiddy.

(I just saw Mike Epps in concert if anyone gets the reference) 

4 hours ago, electro's horse said:

Falcons have a very good secondary, probably better than the panthers per player. 

Boykin got the normal tryout they give to every UGA alum. 

They're are avg at best and nowhere close to Carolina. 

Who the fug cares???!!????? We don't need no stinkin' Falcons tryout to validate our personnel moves! Fug them, fug Boykin, and fug you too if you have a problem with it!!!

(Ok I'm calm now....just took another sip) 

Keep Pounding :)

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Falcons aren’t expected to sign free agent SCB Brandon Boykin.

Boykin left his Monday visit without a deal. There’s reports he might be dealing with a hip issue. The Falcons have turned their attention to free agent Dwight Freeney.
Related: Falcons

Source: ESPN.com

Yeah, Dwight Freeney is their answer. Don't ever change, Falcons.

21 minutes ago, Growl said:

So are you disputing what I'm saying here? 

I'll bite.

Our front office has decided that after our draft haul we have more capable players than Boykin, even as rookies.  Now with rumors listed above of a health concern, it seems yet again, the smart move was made.

bye bye Boykin we hardly knew ye.

31 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

I'll bite.

Our front office has decided that after our draft haul we have more capable players than Boykin, even as rookies.  Now with rumors listed above of a health concern, it seems yet again, the smart move was made.

bye bye Boykin we hardly knew ye.

A nagging hip injury might also help explain why he signed such a seemingly-odd contract. Speculating, but it makes sense.

Archived