• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Dex be banned?

Jeremy Igo

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

okay, let's be real.  Let's see how you do on the following test.

1.  Are you a damn yankee?

2.  Do you hate delicious sweet tea?

3.  do you have a medical condition that prohibits you from enjoying American staples like ice cold sweet tea?

4.  What year did you officially become a fan of the Patriots

4. ....

Oh no you just fuging didnt.

12 minutes ago, Dex said:

4. ....

Oh no you just fuging didnt.

exactly.  A non-answer. One can only reasonably assume that

<hold on, let me take a sip of this delicious sweet team I have sitting here before I finish typing my thought>

okay, where was I, oh yeah, one can only reasonably assume your failure to actually answer the question is an admission of your guilt!!  Seems like we might have to consider a ban here shortly.

20 minutes ago, CRA said:

exactly.  A non-answer. One can only reasonably assume that

<hold on, let me take a sip of this delicious sweet team I have sitting here before I finish typing my thought>

okay, where was I, oh yeah, one can only reasonably assume your failure to actually answer the question is an admission of your guilt!!  Seems like we might have to consider a ban here shortly.

No matter what thread you post in... I will find you... and I will meme you.

4 minutes ago, Dex said:

No matter what thread you post in... I will find you... and I will meme you.

as long as they are good ones.

last thing we need is a damn Patriot fan junking up the place with crappy memes.

19 hours ago, CRA said:

do we really want bandwagon fans that might hop off the old Seattle bandwagon or whatever garbage team being part of "us"?

quality over quantity.  words to live by.  so if any of you enjoy a nice warm glass of unsweeten tea....I suggest you go purchase a cheap high quality Russel Wilson jersey go be part of a like minded group like the 12th man crew.  

This is Jerry Richadson country over here.

SOUR1.jpg

You see that!!  Ice cold sweet tea!  Can't argue with the Big Cat. 

I also drink warm beer sometimes.  My mother hit me in the head with a hammer when I was young.  There may be some brain damage.  I don't know.  What this conversation about?

Archived