• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should Dex be banned?

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Cream of Wheat >>> Grits

Damn yokel simpletons...

Both taste bad unless you load them down with other stuff such as butter, sugar, etc...

Of course, I eat plain unflavored Yogurt for breakfast most days.  It taste bad, but its necessary as I get older. 

13 hours ago, RelaxImaPro said:

You have offended me and my way of life with this statement, dear sir.

Banning is not a luxury I would grant him.  I vote we change his name to PanthersUnited and give him that sweet PU selfie avatar.  You know the one.

How did this not get more attention... The war on terror would be over if we did that to the Isis leaders.

I don't think so. Being a fan of southern comfort foods should not be a prerequisite to being a Panthers fan. Cats out of the bag now, and rando people are Panthers fans now, not just people from Charlotte anymore...

On 5/25/2016 at 3:03 PM, Dex said:

Exactly, everytime I hear a southerner bitch about taxes of any kind I laugh.

That smoothed my heart for you.  Geez, how do the northern states get away with such high taxes.  I bet only a handful of people own the land and they're over 70 so the property tax is half.  Anyway, forgive my ban statement.  We need to keep you because we feel sorry for low life individuals.

30 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I don't think so. Being a fan of southern comfort foods should not be a prerequisite to being a Panthers fan. Cats out of the bag now, and rando people are Panthers fans now, not just people from Charlotte anymore...

do we really want bandwagon fans that might hop off the old Seattle bandwagon or whatever garbage team being part of "us"?

quality over quantity.  words to live by.  so if any of you enjoy a nice warm glass of unsweeten tea....I suggest you go purchase a cheap high quality Russel Wilson jersey go be part of a like minded group like the 12th man crew.  

This is Jerry Richadson country over here.

SOUR1.jpg

You see that!!  Ice cold sweet tea!  Can't argue with the Big Cat. 

On 5/26/2016 at 11:23 AM, Davidson Deac II said:

Both taste bad unless you load them down with other stuff such as butter, sugar, etc...

Of course, I eat plain unflavored Yogurt for breakfast most days.  It taste bad, but its necessary as I get older. 

Tell me more about getting old.  I need some tips

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

do we really want bandwagon fans that might hop of the old Seattle bandwagon or whatever garbage team being part of "us"?

quality over quantity.  words to live by.  so if any of you enjoy a nice warm glass of unsweeten tea....I suggest you go purchase a cheap high quality Russel Wilson jersey go be part of a like minded group like the 12th man crew.  

This is Jerry Richadson country over here.

SOUR1.jpg

You see that!!  Ice cold sweet tea!  Can't argue with the Big Cat. 

I'm not a bandwagoner though and I don't like sweet tea.

12 minutes ago, Dex said:

I'm not a bandwagoner though and I don't like sweet tea.

okay, let's be real.  Let's see how you do on the following test.

1.  Are you a damn yankee?

2.  Do you hate delicious sweet tea?

3.  do you have a medical condition that prohibits you from enjoying American staples like ice cold sweet tea?

4.  What year did you officially become a fan of the Patriots

Archived