• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cromartie in Charlotte....

Jeremy Igo

as a Charlotte native living in the great white north, Duke's is noticeably better than the other brands available here. also, jfc if you don't appreciate Krispy Kreme then I don't know wtf is wrong with you. the other donuts (dunkin, tim horton's, etc) don't even rate in comparison. laughable to suggest otherwise.

every time I come home I make it a point to visit Bojangles. it's not that it's the greatest fried chicken and biscuits ever, it's more that it's available. fried chicken here in Toronto is a joke. the best places don't make any bones about straight up copying southern recipes. everything else here is garbage and a shameful waste of clucker flesh.

also sweet tea is nice, but unsweet tea is nice too. iced tea is huge in a warm climate. you can barely find anyone who will serve brewed iced tea here. it's all nestea filth.

I really, honest to god, no joking can't understand how someone can't like fresh hot Krispy Kreme.  I can see liking chocolate over glazed.  Sprinkles over creme etc.... But to flat out not like Krispy Kreme.... smh

It would make me think something is wrong with you. It would just make me wary.  Like a demon ripped out your soul or a blood sucking mutant alien is wearing you like some spanx.

Archived