• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cromartie in Charlotte....

Jeremy Igo

35 minutes ago, Dex said:

Iced tea/sweet tea is gross

so...we found a Patriot fan sleeper cell right here on the huddle.

I don't trust anyone who thinks sweet tea is gross.   No one should.

Wouldn't it be some poo if we brought him in as a camp body and cut him later...guarantee you his agent is going to ask for protections against that given the Boykin situation.  

In just a few short years, the Panthers have gone from giving big contracts to old vets and using UDFAs as camp meat.  Now, with the Gettfather at the helm, we are bringing in vets as camp meat and giving UDFA signing bonuses.  That's the difference in our team's success in a nutshell.  

ETA:  And the Bucs are trading up to draft kickers lololololololololololo1ol1o1o1o1o1ol1lll11

11 minutes ago, Wyank said:

I like the iced tea lemonade mix.  Sweet tea is definitely gross though.  

WTF.  2 of you?  I need to consult the mod handbook and make sure this doesn't count as Anti-American and what the policy says.

8 minutes ago, CRA said:

WTF.  2 of you?  I need to consult the mod handbook and make sure this doesn't count as Anti-American and what the policy says.

If it helps, I'm also a good yankee (the kind that visits for Panthers football games, spends money, then heads his yankee ass back north). 

4 minutes ago, Wyank said:

If it helps, I'm also a good yankee (the kind that visits for Panthers football games, spends money, then heads his yankee ass back north). 

one day you are going to want to retire.  one day you are going to want to move down here.  when that day comes, you are going to have to drink real tea.  if not, we are going to send your damn yankee self back north.

Being originally from NY, living at Bragg for 15 years and now living in the DC/Baltimore area...I fully plan on retiring in Charlotte.

I am fully prepared to drink some amounts of sweet tea per year to keep the yearly per capita consumption levels normalized. But I'm with Jase that 1/4 sweet and the rest unsweet is the way to go. Chick-Fil-A has good sweet tea too.

4 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Being originally from NY, living at Bragg for 15 years and now living in the DC/Baltimore area...I fully plan on retiring in Charlotte.

I am fully prepared to drink some amounts of sweet tea per year to keep the yearly per capita consumption levels normalized. But I'm with Jase that 1/4 sweet and the rest unsweet is the way to go. Chick-Fil-A has good sweet tea too.

great sweet tea is an art form.  it can definitely be too sweet.

Archived