• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTA thread - May 24

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, KB_fan said:

Don't forget there's also Kurt Coleman.

I didn't forget the safety position- just kind of isolating on the CB's. 

1 minute ago, Cary Kollins said:

23 games

Michael Jordan wore 23

Bene = MJ

There ya go. I like your optimism. 

If you don't have snapchat, I recommend you get it just to follow the panthers.  They have some really good clips of drills in action and the team messing around.  It's worth the five minutes especially during the offseason when video content can be low.  The snapchat handle is Carolina Panthers.

1 hour ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Oh, sorry.  Let me rephrase it for you, good sir.  I wanted a Super Bowl ring for the players on the Carolina Panthers.  

There, is that better?  

FYI, Coach K's doctor, and a few other people I know around Duke got Championship rings from last years basketball team.  Do they play on the team?  No?  Oh, fascinating.  

jeebus christ take this poo else where.  on one here wants to watch you two argue in this thread.

I just remember it was after our loss to the Falcons that Bene told Rivera and Newton that he noticed the team wasn't themselves. He'd also always be one of the first to go to Norman when he was too hype, calming him down so he didn't get a penalty. Bene is more than capable of being the leader of the CB's. I feel Kurt will be the overall leader of that secondary group, though.

8 minutes ago, carolina-chuck2 said:

Is Harper still on this team or not

No.  Harper is not on the team.   Voth made an error and corrected it later.  I noted the correction under the tweet, I thought.

The starting safeties were Coleman & Boston.

Archived