• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTA thread - May 24

Jeremy Igo

So where did I miss that Harper is still on the team...thought his contract was voided along with Cotchery's after the Superbowl?  Says he is out with first team defense.

NVM, corrected by Black and Blue...Boston is there.

14 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Well, you're the one that said remember last year?  

And that got me upset.  We went from having promise and hope to literally shitting the bed when it mattered.  :(

you're upset about going 15-1 and making it to the Super Bowl? you're hard to please.

17 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Well, you're the one that said remember last year?  

And that got me upset.  We went from having promise and hope to literally shitting the bed when it mattered.  :(

I meant do you remember what happened on the first day of OTAs last year?

It's relevant to why it's too early to panic.

12 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

you're upset about going 15-1 and making it to the Super Bowl? you're hard to please.

Yeah, I wanted a Super Bowl ring.  You really don't win anything if you don't win a Super Bowl.

You can be happy with second place if you want.  Sounds like you're a good loser, like Cam Newton described.  

Just now, nctarheel0619 said:

Yeah, I wanted a Super Bowl ring.  You really don't win anything if you don't win a Super Bowl.

You can be happy with second place if you want.  Sounds like you're a good loser, like Cam Newton described.  

I'm not actually on the team, and could not get a ring. what position do you play?

15 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

I'm not actually on the team, and could not get a ring. what position do you play?

Oh, sorry.  Let me rephrase it for you, good sir.  I wanted a Super Bowl ring for the players on the Carolina Panthers.  

There, is that better?  

FYI, Coach K's doctor, and a few other people I know around Duke got Championship rings from last years basketball team.  Do they play on the team?  No?  Oh, fascinating.  

22 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Oh, sorry.  Let me rephrase it for you, good sir.  I wanted a Super Bowl ring for the players on the Carolina Panthers.  

There, is that better?  

FYI, Coach K's doctor, and a few other people I know around Duke got Championship rings from last years basketball team.  Do they play on the team?  No?  Oh, fascinating.  

and what I'm saying, good sir, is that I enjoy watching the Panthers play. I enjoy watching them win, but I do not validate myself as a person by if they win or not.

I'm not upset about last season. last season was fugging awesome. I'm not being a good loser, I'm enjoying the fact that the panthers kicked a lot of ass last year, and are going to continue to do so for quite a while.

Archived