• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers OTA thread - May 24

Jeremy Igo

The first Carolina Panthers OTA session of 2016 is this morning. This is the first time the media has seen the NFC Champs on the field doing football related activities since the Superbowl. 

I will be there, follow @Carolinahuddle on twitter for photos and such.  

Please use this thread for other tweets, thoughts, this, that, the other. 

13 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

No Paul Solai, or Kelvin Benjamin for the OTA's.  

GREAT START TO OTA's!  Hurray!!!!!!!

Yeah, because the first day of offseason activities is such a good indicator of how our season will go.

Remember what happened last year?

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, because the first day of offseason activities is such a good indicator of how our season will go.

Remember what happened last year?

I just hate injuries.  

Yes, I do recall the shitting of the bed in the Super Bowl.  Thanks for bringing up bad memories.  Geez.  

2 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I just hate injuries.  

Yes, I do recall the shitting of the bed in the Super Bowl.  Thanks for bringing up bad memories.  Geez.  

We don't know anything yet.

It's a little early to get upset.

Archived