• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson Involved In Head on Collision

On a side note:  all teams carry ex-military investigators as well as top-notch criminal defense attorneys [in an advisory/transactional role].  The organization got to the bottom of this before law enforcement left the scene.

46 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I bet his car had one of those hands free bluetooth sytems that connects the cell to the car.  If so, there wasn't a point in going after the cell unless he was afraid of stepping on it.  Hopefully, he does learn his lesson. 

Yeah, loose cell phones are no fun if they get under the accelerator or brake pedals...  I've had a close call with that myself.  Best thing to do is pull off the road and THEN hunt for the phone.

2 hours ago, The Lobo said:

Yeah I figured it was that, but that's not immature.

Yeah it is immature.  Just like Cams pouting on the sideline his first couple of seasons.  Truth hurts sometimes. Especially to the generation x y and z ers like yourself who think the world revolves around them and their poo.

now

clint-eastwood-get-off-my-lawn.jpg

1 hour ago, The Lobo said:

Meaning he will use his cell while driving or is this about character? His character should my come into question over this. He used his cell while driving which I'm sure you probably have, and he got in a wreck. He will learn from this.

I meant more in regards to negative events like this happening to our team overall. That day when we heard that Cam was in an accident is something that came to my head the moment I saw the news. 

1 hour ago, Paa Langfart said:

Yeah it is immature.  Just like Cams pouting on the sideline his first couple of seasons.  Truth hurts sometimes. Especially to the generation x y and z ers like yourself who think the world revolves around them and their poo.

now

clint-eastwood-get-off-my-lawn.jpg

A bit much don't you think. You don't even know how old I am so how can you label me as whatever it is you did? All I did was say Shaqs snapchat was not immature. It wasn't a big deal it was after a huge win. By me saying that I'm automatically generation x or whatever? You are entitled to that opinion so il just leave it alone now. Have a great day, sir.

some of you guys have never gone out late night- finished drinks at closing maybe had a beer or two with your boys afterwards and then gotten up early to do something? Alcohol doesn't magically disappear with a few hours sleep 

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

"i haven't had fun since 1962"

2 hours ago, Paa Langfart said:

old.jpg

Archived