• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs start Tuesday

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

This is going to be an unpopular opinion, but, I want someone to step up and outperform Ginn and Philly.  They are both too inconsistent. 

I doubt either of them start at WR on any other roster in the NFL.  Their numbers are a product of our scheme. 

If someone out performs them, then great. But something I have never understood. If they fit and perform in our scheme, then what the hell is the difference if they would start anywhere else? 

1 hour ago, sharkkiller said:

If someone out performs them, then great. But something I have never understood. If they fit and perform in our scheme, then what the hell is the difference if they would start anywhere else?

I don't care if they would start on other teams.  I care that our offense could be better if we upgraded this position.  

45 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Be prepared for Cam and the WRs to torch these rooks, and everybody will be screaming "I TOLD YOU SO!!!"

yet they will discount the fact Cam is MVP and the offense was tops in the league.

Yep cam, kb, funch, teddy are going to take them to school when this gets going.

Its a good thing,  only way to get better is going against people better than you.

Also i think tre is ready to take over at saftey.

A little bit of everything @Jeremy Igo, sprinkled with a generous bit of the draftees, and even more on Keyarris Garrett, Damiere Byrd and the WRs. 

For an after dinner appetizer, make sure to throw in how and what Cap and Wegher are doing out there. For the nightcap, give us impressions on Sandlandvs Deaver vs Dickson.

Couldn't agree more with @emhoward.  There is no denying that the rookies are always intriguing to see, but the second year players are what I want to hear about more than anything.

Shaq, Funchess, & D. Williams specifically.  Expecting/hoping for exponential growth from all 3.

Archived