• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OTAs start Tuesday

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

OTAs start this Tuesday.

This will be our first glimpse at the depth chart and a few packages they are thinking about with the new players.

I will be there Tuesday for the content you have grown mildly not uninterested in.

What are you most interested in hearing about?

Run blocking by Beau Sandland & Devon Johnson also rock head versatility 

Still really intrigued by Rockhead and how he's used. I don't think they gave him the biggest UDFA signing bonus in the league (think I read second-highest ever) to try and stash him. 

Bubble guys at DE (Miley, Cox, Webster) and Safety.

TE and WR battles as well, but that's been discussed a lot.

The competition between Ron and Sandland at TE should be intense. Also, I'm exciting about getting Getty being the kicker, we could very well see those 60 yard field goals this year...

ooops, parallel universe. 

I'm eager to hear a bit more about Oline Depth:  Has Foucault developed at all?  How is Gradkowski at C?  Who could possibly make 9th Oline spot among current roster?  Foucault?  Yankey? .... I realize this may not be easy to tell at OTAs.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Still no contact. 

= crumbs of info. Sigh. Summer sucks for football fans. 

I guess the best info will come from the passing game- who's catching the ball and who's preventing completions. 

I'd be interested in just seeing how the secondary as a whole shakes out at OTAs. lots of turnover, and vets replaced by rookies and young veterans. not necessarily how they perform in drills, but how they kind of go about their business, how wilks interacts with them, etc.

2 hours ago, CarolinaJami' said:

Love Stew but can he carry a load like he did last season? Will CAP and Wegher make some strides? I wanna know about RBs.

Brandon wegher ... I Gotta know if he can move up and get some playing time. I really like the kid. My only complaint from 2016 is that we did not allow wegher any playing time last year. So, we don't know what he can do. 

Shaq, Fun Fun, and D. Williams.

While most are usually more intrigued by rookies, for me it tends to be second year players.

The Second year starts to tell you what kind of player they'll be. Starter. Pro bowler. All pro caliber etc.

Who'll make a Trai Turner like leap?

Archived